New Jersey Slip and Fall Lawyers
Property owners have a duty to keep their properties safe. But what if a loose railing is overlooked and you or a family member falls down the stairs? What if a visitor falls on the sidewalk leading to the building? Or what if a delivery person slips on the sidewalk?
Slip and fall accidents happen, but who is responsible for slip and fall injuries? New Jersey law has a number of very important distinctions with respect to liability attaching to whoever owns, controls, manages or leases property. And slip and fall lawyers at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq know the answers
New Jersey’s Best Slip and Fall Lawyer
When it comes to slip and fall cases, we know the differences in the laws that apply to residential property owners and commercial property owners. And we know how to maximize your opportunity to be compensated if you’re the victim. Poorly maintained sidewalks, slippery floors, defective elevators, collapsed ceilings. When a property owner’s negligence allows for these dangerous conditions, they may be held legally responsible for the slip and fall injuries that result. A Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq slip and fall lawyer will put your case on the right path for a recovery. They’ll:
- Go to the scene, with you if possible, and establish precisely where and how the slip and fall occurred, and take photographs of the scene and any relevant factors
- Have a qualified engineer or other forensic expert inspect the scene, if applicable, as soon as possible
- Determine the correct identities of the owners, occupiers and controllers of the property or premises
- Determine the legal status of the property or premises
- Establish your legal status as someone on the property or premises
- Access whether there are available sources to provide coverage for your medical bills
- Determine which laws apply to your slip and fall cases and how to best utilize them to make a recovery for you
Determine which laws apply to your slip and fall cases and how to best utilize them to make a recovery for you. Don’t fall victim to your slip and fall injuries. Speak with an experienced slip and fall lawyer at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq immediately at 800.923.3456 or contact us online to talk about your options.