Nationwide Hernia Mesh Lawsuits
If you or a family member has been injured and undergone revision surgery due to a hernia mesh implant, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer. There are lawsuits pending in both Federal and State Courts in many states including New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Manufacturers of Hernia Mesh
The following corporations have been accused of defectively designing and producing hernia mesh that has caused people injury.
- Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Physiomesh)
- Atrium (C-QUR hernia mesh)
- Covidien (Parietex mesh)
- C.R. Bard (PerFix, Kugel, 3DMax, or Ventralex mesh)
Hernia Mesh Injuries and Complications
- abdominal pain requiring surgery
- organ damage requiring surgery
- infection requiring surgery
- hernia recurrence
- intestinal blockage requiring surgery
- mesh migration requiring surgery
- intestinal fistula requiring surgery
- bowel perforation requiring surgery
- revision surgery
- removal surgery
- death caused by surgical complications
Damages afforded under the law
If you believe that you developed any of the above listed physical injuries and have undergone surgery caused by hernia mesh complications, you could be entitled to monetary compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past lost wages and/or loss of future earning capacity
- Wrongful Death benefits to the families of the deceased victims
Our Fees & Costs
Our attorneys provide free confidential case evaluations. We never charge any fees or costs unless we recover money on your behalf.
Free Case Consultation
To contact us for a free case evaluation, you can call us at (800) 923-3456. Your request will be immediately reviewed by one of our attorneys handling Hernia Mesh Lawsuits.