Ralph G. Cretella – Lead Trial Attorney
Ralph G. Cretella, IV is an associate attorney at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq with the firm’s Personal Injury department. Ralph specializes in all aspects of personal injury law. Ralph is a litigator who is committed to exceeding client expectations and providing the highest level of representation in every matter he handles. He prides himself on his professionalism and strong courtroom presence. Ralph has successfully handled a wide range of civil, family, municipal and criminal matters.
After graduating summa cum laude from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, Ralph earned his law degree from Rutgers University School of Law, where he was on the Dean’s List, served as President of the Labor and Employment Society and was a Student Bar Association Representative.
Upon graduation from law school, Ralph served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Barbara Stolte in the Family Division of the Superior Court, Middlesex County, New Jersey. At that time he also served as a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Trained Mediator handling landlord/tenant and small claims actions.
Ralph began practicing plaintiff’s personal injury and civil rights law in Ocean County, New Jersey where he litigated cases in both state and federal court. Ralph handled employment law actions including advocating for victims of discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination. He has protected the rights of whistleblowers as well as victims of sexual abuse.
Prior to joining GGL, he worked in Monmouth County, New Jersey practicing insurance defense litigation specializing in automobile and general liability accidents.
Ralph was recently nominated and is now a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
- J.D. Rutgers University School of Law
- 2016 Dean’s List,
- President of the Labor and Employment Society
- Student Bar Association Representative
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick 2013
- School of Arts and Science Honors Program
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Degrees in History & Political Science as well as Labor Studies and Employment Relations
- New Jersey (2017)
- New York (2020)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Young Lawyer’s Division