New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence? Whether you were in an auto accident, suffered from medical malpractice or any other situation that caused you harm, you need to know your options. Knowing when to hire a personal injury lawyer can make the difference between getting the runaround from an insurance company and receiving the compensation you deserve.
Since 1991, New Jersey personal injury attorney Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq has recovered more than $800 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients. That’s because we’re winners at the negotiating table and in front of a jury. We’re aggressive and innovative in our legal representation. And we have the resources of a large law firm, yet provide personalized, quality legal services.
To us, it’s more than a case. We pride ourselves on building relationships. Handling our client’s needs with compassion, dedication and excellence in preparation and performance. Each personal injury lawyer on our team is dedicated to helping the victims who need us most.
Do you think you might be in need of a New Jersey personal injury attorney? Contact personal injury lawyer NJ Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq at 800.923.3456 immediately if you or someone you care about has sustained a personal injury as the result of:
Injury lawyer Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq’s seasoned, dedicated and compassionate personal injury team will ensure your rights are preserved and you’re compensated for your damages.
Immediate Steps to Take When You Think You Need a New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Investigation, detail and preparation are the keys to successfully pursuing a claim to its best possible resolution. When dealing with any personal injury case, it’s important that the injury lawyer handling the case takes the following immediate steps to preserve evidence:
- Take photos of injuries, property damage and the accident scene
- Obtain statements from eyewitnesses
- Investigate the accident scene in question
- File the required Notice of Tort claim within the 90-day deadline, putting a Public Entity or Notice of a Pending Claim
- File a lawsuit prior to the Statute of Limitation expiration date. Remember, although you may have a valid claim today and may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, if you fail to file a lawsuit within the allowable period of time, you may be not be able to recover damages (money).
Knowledge on Your Side
Each personal injury lawyer on our team uses a variety of techniques, including but not limited to:
- Investigation of the accident scene in question
- Utilization of accident reconstructionists or engineers when necessary
- Use of vocational and employability experts
- Referrals to medical experts for proper diagnosis & care
- Professional quality investigations, photographs & exhibits
- Engineering/Forensic analysis
Maximize Your Claim
As the personal injury lawyer NJ relies on, we will take every step to ensure that your claim is maximized to its fullest value so that you obtain the best possible settlement for your injuries, including but not limited to the following claims:
- Pain & suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Diminishment of earning capacity
- Payment of medical bills
- Loss of wages
- Property damage
No Recovery – No Fee
With years of experience negotiating with insurance companies, each personal injury lawyer on our team is committed to getting you the highest possible monetary recovery in the shortest time possible. However, if the best settlement for your claim isn’t offered, our trial lawyers will take your case before a judge and jury. We have argued and won countless significant cases in personal injury litigation. And we will dedicate ourselves to winning yours, too.
Are you ready to get the compensation you deserve? Contact us today at 800. 923.2456 to schedule a free consultation with a New Jersey personal injury attorney on our team.