New Jersey Social Security Disability Lawyers
Social Security was designed to provide security and protection to individuals and families from the catastrophic effects of long-term disability. If you or someone you care about is disabled for a period that has or is expected to last for twelve or more months, you may be entitled to disability (CASH) payments from the Social Security Administration.
HERE ARE THE FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT A SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIM
- The government makes the process very difficult
- Waiting times are generally long
- The forms are complicated
- Benefits are often denied to people who have legitimate claims. As a result, they become discouraged and intimidated to the point of simply quitting and giving up the benefits they deserve
- There are several kinds of disability benefits for which a person can be eligible
- Entitlement to Social Security Disability allows you to receive monthly disability benefit checks for you and your family
- You may also receive a large lump sum payment for back benefits owed to you
- You become eligible for Medicare after two years of entitlement to disability benefits. These payments are generally tax free depending on your other income
- Hiring an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer can significantly increase the probability of receiving the benefits you deserve and significantly lessen the waiting period
The facts clearly reveal that you need an experienced team of attorneys who understand the complicated federal regulations governing your Social Security Disability claims. Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq is the law firm you need. Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq is dedicated to providing excellent legal representation and standing up for those who are unable to continue working full time due to an unexpected injury or illness. We understand the way Social Security works and what proofs the Social Security Administration requires for Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq will charge you nothing unless you win your case. Our fees are limited by Federal law. Our fees must first be approved by a Federal judge, and only then are we able to collect our fees. Remember: The process of applying for early Social Security Disability benefits can be long and frustrating. Hiring an experienced Social Security Disability attorney can significantly increase the probability of receiving the benefits you deserve and significantly lessen the waiting period.
To speak with an experienced attorney concerning Social Security benefits immediately call us toll free 1–800–923–3456 or contact us online to discuss your legal matter today.