New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyers
If you’re injured on the job, will you be fully compensated for your injuries? Will your rights be fully protected if you’re injured at work? If you have a Workmans Comp NJ claim, do you need a workers comp attorney who specializes in handling these types of claims?
The Answer is Clear.
You Need Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq Workers Compensation Lawyers
You need the very best NJ workers compensation lawyers you can find to represent you in your claim. You want trial lawyers who don’t accept just any settlement offered by the insurance companies, but will FIGHT for your rights. You want a certified workers comp attorney from Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq. William N. Grabler, Esq. is a Certified Workers’ Compensation lawyer by the New Jersey Supreme Court. Grabler and NJ workers compensation lawyers at Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq have over 40 years of experience representing clients in all types of workmans comp NJ cases.
We Know the Facts… Do You?
- Men and women are working longer hours and producing more for their employers than ever before.
- Over the past five years, U.S. companies have continued to report gains in the overall productivity of their workers, despite layoffs, downsizing, plant closings and hiring freezes.
- Company management may sometimes overlook, or deliberately ignore health, safety and environmental rules.
- Longer hours and more pressure to satisfy the requirements of a job may lead to more stress on the job and long-term health consequences for the employee.
- U.S. companies are determined to control health care costs. Some companies use nurse-case managers who go with the injured worker to the doctor’s office and report back to the insurance company on what tests the doctor ordered, what treatment was prescribed by the doctor, its cost, how fast the injured worker is recovering and when the treatment can be terminated. In some cases, the quality and care provided to the injured worker may not be the best available under all of the circumstances.
- Many jobs today involve rapid and repetitive physical effort of a continuous nature throughout the workday. Over time, the cumulative effect on a worker’s hands, knees and spine can be considerable, and may lead to constant joint pain. Companies have been slow to recognize and admit compensation benefits for some of these occupational injuries.
- Injured workers are sometimes returned to work before their injuries are fully healed. In some cases, employers are expected to follow the doctor’s recommendations for light duty work. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don’t. Sometimes they put the still injured employee to the test: either do a job your doctor says you shouldn’t do, or go home and not get paid.
- Employers are required by law to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance for their employees. But some employers are not insured, and when an employee is injured and the employer isn’t insured payment of medical bills and temporary disability benefits may be delayed, or not paid at all, unless you have a very good workers comp attorney on your side.
- Temporary Disability Benefits are weekly checks that are paid in place of wages. An injured worker can receive less in temporary disability benefits than he or she is legally entitled to if the insurance company doesn’t count the amount of overtime regularly worked by the employee before the accident
- New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law has procedures for how and when a claim is reported, and other requirements that have to be satisfied in order for an injured employee to collect workers’ compensation benefits.
- In all cases, the Burden of Proof is on the injured worker to prove his or her right to collect all of the compensation benefits that the law allows.
Injured In a Workers’ Compensation Accident?
Come See the Difference that Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq Can Make for You.
The workers compensation lawyers at Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq are dedicated. You find us in the office at 6:00 in the evening and bright and early on Saturday mornings. We’re available to you when many lawyers are not. We will provide you with an experienced workers comp attorney who will maximize your recovery. We have successfully obtained many large cash awards for our clients—and we will strive to do the same for you.
Always Beware of the Statute of Limitation
If you were injured or someone you love was injured or killed as a result of a work-related incident or if you have sustained an occupational illness or disease, you must act immediately. Although you may have a valid claim today and be entitled to compensation for your injuries, if you fail to file a lawsuit within the prescribed period of time you may be barred from recovery because of the statute of limitation. Don’t delay in seeking the legal help you need and deserve. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to your home or hospital bed.
No Recovery – No Fee
We’re not like other NJ worker compensation lawyers. You won’t be asked to sign a retainer agreement when you come in to see us. Our fees are governed by statute, and determined by the court at the successful conclusion of your case. Once we’re retained, our law firm will obtain all medical records at no expense to you, and our costs will be reimbursed only if there is a monetary recovery or award.
If you need to discuss workmans comp, NJ consultations are always free, and appointments are available daily. Speak to an experienced workers’ compensation attorney immediately by calling 800.923.3456 or contact us online to experience the difference we can make.