DWI “Drunk Driving” and DUI “Driving Under the Influence” in the state of New Jersey are serious charges that will follow you for the rest of your life if you’re convicted.
Maybe you only had a couple drinks at your friend’s birthday dinner. Or maybe a big glass of wine with dinner. Operating a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, aircraft, or any other mode of transportation while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol is against federal and state laws. If you or a loved one has been charged with DUI/DWI, it’s crucial to consult an experienced and aggressive DUI attorney. One who can fight for your legal rights and help dismiss or reduce your charges. It may be time to schedule a free consultation with criminal defense attorney NJ Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq.
NJ DUI Attorney Handles Cases Throughout New Jersey
The New Jersey DUI/DWI law is complex, and you need even tougher representation. While some defendants and DWI lawyers in NJ may think that a DWI or DUI case is a hopeless cause, we leave no stone unturned. Every NJ DWI lawyer at Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq has extensive experience handling highly contested DWI cases.
Each skilled and experienced DUI attorney on our team works closely with software engineers, independent laboratory chemists and former New Jersey State Police Breath Test experts, and routinely challenge and prevail in DUI and DWI prosecutions in New Jersey. This is invaluable when it comes to a DWI lawyer, because:
- You lose your driving privileges if convicted.
- You’re usually sentenced to jail on a second or subsequent offense.
- The additional insurance costs and MVC surcharges alone if convicted cost several thousands of dollars, and/or cancellation of your insurance.
DUI attorney Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq is one of a handful of law firms actively involved in several phases of critical and detailed inspection and cutting-edge litigation concerning the Office of the Attorney General’s rollout of the Alcotest 7110 MKIII-C breath test machines, currently utilizing NJ specifications version 3.11 programming. We hold the prosecution to its accurate reporting obligations and burden of proof by challenging all the potential issues in your DWI or DUI case.
Our NJ DWI lawyer on our team will fight to exclude evidence from your case that may result in a dismissal of your DUI or DWI charge in New Jersey in the following situations:
- You were illegally stopped
- The Field Sobriety Tests do not reliably indicate that there was even probable cause to arrest you to compel submissions to breath testing
- Breath test operator was unlicensed or had expired license
- The officer failed to read the Implied Consent Warning
- Breath test machine was not properly operated
- There were errors with the new Alcotest 7110 MKIII-C machine as documented in its embedded memory systems
- There was a language barrier and you didn’t understand that the officer advised you that you had the right to obtain an independent blood/urine test
- The alcohol reading was contaminated by asthma spray, cough drops, paint, fingernail polish (all of which contain alcohol)
- You were physically forced to give blood or urine
- A refusal charge only applies to breath testing and not to the refusal of giving blood or urine
- Videos and/or dispatch tape(s) do not show that you were intoxicated
- Prosecution failed to provide our DWI lawyers in NJ with complete discovery (all of the investigations/reports on your case)
- Court failed to provide a speedy trial
Criminal defense attorney NJ Garces, Grabler, LeBrocq will see to it that your rights were not violated and that your DWI case was not built on flimsy evidence. If you need the best DWI lawyers in NJ on your side, speak with an experienced New Jersey DUI attorney immediately. Call us at 800.923.3456 or contact us online to discover what we can do.