At some point in our lives, there’s a reasonable chance we’ll be involved in an auto accident of some sort. It may just be a fender-bender, or something more serious involving major damage, injuries or even death. Many people deal with minor accidents on their own, but for others the consequences can be life changing. Every auto accident is unique. Sometimes you need the best possible professional legal help on your side to protect your assets and take care of your future needs.
Contacting a lawyer who specializes in auto accident claims in Perth Amboy, Plainfield or surrounding communities is highly recommended when:
- Death or serious injury resulted from the accident
- A permanent injury or disability took place
- There is an issue with who is at fault
- A police report misrepresents what happened, placing you at fault when that might not be the case
- Complicated medical or legal issues are involved
- The accident took place in a construction zone
- Parties in the accident involve their own lawyers
- Your own insurance company engages an attorney
- You need an expert to negotiate a settlement for you
- You are concerned that your insurance provider may not be acting in good faith on your behalf
Most auto accident lawyers offer a free initial consultation at which time they will get a better sense of the facts of your case and be able to advise you of a general course of action going forward. You’ll also get a better idea of whether or not you need an attorney to help you and assistance with the scope of services you might need.
Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq is a full service New Jersey law firm with offices in Elizabeth, Freehold, Hackensack, Newark, New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, Plainfield and Trenton.