Thomas Dinan is a Plaintiff’s Trial Lawyer who is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. After graduating from Widener University School of Law, he served as an Assistant District Attorney, in both Pennsylvania and Florida, where he handled felony jury trials. After leaving government service, Thomas then began his career in civil practice representing insurance companies and corporations in wrongful death and personal injury cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. Thomas Dinan now utilizes that defense experience representing clients that were injured by negligent acts of others.
Thomas effectively litigates all types of personal injury cases including motor vehicle accidents, transportation and trucking accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, premises liability, construction site accidents, dog attacks, elevator accidents, negligent security and dram shop claims in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- 4,250,000 recovery for college student who sustained spinal cord injury in sports and recreation accident
- $500,000.00 recovery for the man who sustained a spinal injury in deck collapse
- $500,000.00 recovery for woman injured by a drunk driver
- $450,000.00 recovery for the man stabbed by a criminal assailant on business premises
- $375,000.00 recovery for woman who sustained fractured patella on unsafe premises
- $350,000.00 recovery for woman who sustained ankle fracture on unsafe premises
- $250,000.00 recovery for the pedestrian struck by the vehicle who sustained a shoulder injury
- $250,000.00 recovery for woman injured in an elevator accident
- $250,000.00 recovery for the patient who sustained fall in a nursing home
- $250,000.00 recovery for minor bitten by Rottweiler.
Since Thomas began exclusively representing injured people and their families, he has recovered millions of dollars to compensate injured people and assist them through difficult times in their lives. Thomas is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association of Justice and the National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
Thomas was born and raised in Philadelphia and attended West Catholic High School. Being raised in a blue collar family where he was the first to attend college, he understands the impact an accident can have on the physical, emotional and economic wellbeing of people and their families.