Choosing the Best Car Accident Attorneys Representing injured drivers and passengers in Sayreville, NJ and all over New Jersey?
It is critical to get a hold of our Sayreville, NJ car accident attorneys immediately if you’ve been in a auto accident and you or your passengers were injured in order to protect your legal rights. You can count on our legal counsel to:
- Resolve money losses for your pain and suffering as a result of your car accident
- Resolve your lost paychecks claim caused by your car accident injuries
Aid you in finding a medical treatment clinic in your area to address your accidental injury
- Help you to complete the necessary forms to make sure your vehicle accident-related health-related bills get settled
- Settle your property damage claims from your car accident
- Advise you as you complete your auto accident injury related insurance policy claim forms
Auto Accident Injuries – Case Results
See more auto accident injury case results here.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in significant back injury.
To speak with an experienced Sayreville, NJ car accident lawyer immediately give us a call toll-free at (800) 923-3456 or use our contact page.William Grabler, New Jersey Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation Attorney
My name is Bill Grabler partner with Garces, Grabler & Lebroq. I head the Worker's compensation department and basically what I do is I help people get the medical treatments, monetary benefits while they were out of work and then monitored benefits for settlement when the treatment is done. And that's what I do on a daily basis. And I see a lot of people walk in my office who need help. They need somebody to fight for them as people need me. I take great pride knowing that the work that I'm doing is really helping their lives. They're not just files to me. It's not just the reward, it's really trying to make a difference in people's lives. Helping them overcome an obstacle. And I think that if I had to pick any reason why we're better than a lot of others, why we've accomplished more than a lot of others, no secret, just hard work.
Each automobile accident is different and the method with which we approach each and every auto accident case is, as well. Every personal injury lawyer at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq prepares each case as though we’re proceeding to trial. We thoroughly review each possible legal strategies insurance agencies might use to lessen or reject the full payout of car accident injury claim.
Our team has the experience it takes to negotiate with insurance carriers and attain the largest possible settlement in the least amount of time possible.
You deserve reasonable and just compensation, and each Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq car accident lawyer can represent you with empathy, devotion, and skill.
If the ideal case settlement isn’t offered, our car accident attorneys will take your auto injury case before a court. We have argued and won many significant car accident cases in Sayreville, NJ and all through New Jersey.