Searching for the Best Car Accident Attorneys Serving Pine Lake Park, NJ and all over New Jersey?
It is crucial to consult with our Pine Lake Park, NJ car accident attorneys as soon as possible if you’ve been in a motor vehicle crash and you and/or your loved ones were seriously injured if you wish to protect your protection under the law. You’ll be able to depend upon our auto accident injury legal team to:
- Recoup financial damages for your pain and suffering as a consequence of your accident injuries
- Recoup your lost wages claim as a result of your car accident injuries
Help you in locating a health-related treatment hospital in your area to deal with your accidental injuries
- Help you to complete the appropriate documents to make sure your auto accident-related health care bills get settled
- Recover your property damage losses from your auto accident
- Advise you as you submit your injury and accident related insurance policy claim forms
CASE RESULTS ARE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- $3,000,000 31-year-old man who was cut off by another car causing his car to flip over. He sustained head injuries, facial injuries, and half of his pinky finger was amputated.
- $750,000 34-year-old pedestrian crossing the street was hit by a construction truck, resulting in injuries to his lower back and right knee.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in significant back injury.
To speak with an experienced Pine Lake Park, NJ car accident lawyer promptly contact us toll-free at 800-923-3456 or use our contact form.William Grabler, New Jersey Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation Attorney
My name is Bill Grabler partner with Garces, Grabler & Lebroq. I head the Worker's compensation department and basically what I do is I help people get the medical treatments, monetary benefits while they were out of work and then monitored benefits for settlement when the treatment is done. And that's what I do on a daily basis. And I see a lot of people walk in my office who need help. They need somebody to fight for them as people need me. I take great pride knowing that the work that I'm doing is really helping their lives. They're not just files to me. It's not just the reward, it's really trying to make a difference in people's lives. Helping them overcome an obstacle. And I think that if I had to pick any reason why we're better than a lot of others, why we've accomplished more than a lot of others, no secret, just hard work.
Every automobile accident injury case is distinctive and the way we approach every auto accident case is, too. Every car wreck injury attorney at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq readies each accident case as though we are going to trial. We meticulously explore each feasible defenses insurance providers may use to lessen or refuse the maximum cost of car accident injury claim.
Our lawyers have the litigation history it takes to argue with insurance carriers and attain the greatest achievable award in the least amount of time achievable.
You are entitled to fair and just settlement, and every Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq car accident attorney can represent you with compassion, commitment, and know-how.
If the best case settlement isn’t presented, our car accident attorneys will bring your accident case before a judge and jury. We have represented and won numerous significant car accident cases in Pine Lake Park, NJ and across the entire state of New Jersey.
Our Partners William J. Garces
, Auto Accident Injury Attorney and Managing PartnerWilliam N. Grabler
, Workers’ Compensation AttorneyLawrence A. LeBrocq
, Personal Injury Attorney