Searching for the Top Local Auto Accident Injury Lawyers near Sayreville, NJ and neighboring communities?
It is essential to consult with our Sayreville, NJ auto accident injury law firm as soon as possible if you’ve been in a automotive accident and you or your passengers were harmed if you wish to safeguard your legal rights. You can depend on our legal counsel to:
- Resolve financial damages for your pain and suffering as a result of your vehicle accident
- Recoup your lost income claim due to your auto accident injury injuries
Aid you in selecting a medical treatment clinic within driving distance to care for your injuries
- Instruct you to accurately submit the necessary paperwork to ensure your accident injuries-related professional medical bills get paid
- Recoup your property damage losses from your vehicle accident
- Guide you as you put together your injury related insurance policy claim forms
CASE RESULTS ARE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- $3,000,000 31-year-old man who was cut off by another car causing his car to flip over. He sustained head injuries, facial injuries, and half of his pinky finger was amputated.
- $750,000 34-year-old pedestrian crossing the street was hit by a construction truck, resulting in injuries to his lower back and right knee.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in significant back injury.
To consult with a knowledgeable Sayreville, NJ auto accident injury lawyer promptly give us a call toll-free at 800-923-3456 or use our contact us form.William J. Garces - Personal Injury Attorney New Jersey
.William J. Garces, Esq. is a founder and managing partner at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq. Mr. Garces has assembled an exceptional and compassionate group of legal professionals to help you with your legal needs.Over the years, Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq has evolved to provide a wider range of practice areas to meet its clients’ needs. Mr. Garces believes that we, as a firm, should strive to be our clients’ attorney for life. To do this, Mr. Garces offers a wide array of legal services to help our clients deal with the multitude of complex legal issues that confront their daily lives.
Any car collision is distinctive and the way we approach each and every auto injury case is, as well. Every personal injury lawyer at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq develops each injury case as though we’re proceeding to trial. We meticulously review every possible legal defense maneuvers insurance providers might use to reduce or refuse the full cost of car accident injury claim.
Our attorneys have the practical knowledge it takes to argue with insurance companies and secure you the greatest achievable settlement in the quickest time feasible.
You should have reasonable and just settlement, and each Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq auto accident injury attorney can represent you with empathy, persistence, and expertise.
If the ideal settlement is not presented, our auto accident injury law firm will take your case before a court. We have taken to court and won numerous severe auto accident injury cases in Sayreville, NJ and across the entire state of New Jersey.
Testimonials Read more personal injury and other practice area testimonials here