Choosing the Best Auto Accident Injury Law Firm Representing injured motorists in Newark, NJ and all over New Jersey?
It is important to contact our Newark, NJ auto accident injury law firm as soon as possible if you’ve been in a car or truck accident and you and/or your passengers were seriously injured in order to safeguard your legal rights. You can depend on our legal representation to:
- Settle money losses for your pain and suffering as a consequence of your car accident
- Settle your lost income claim as a consequence of your auto accident injury injuries
Assist you in finding a medical treatment clinic within driving distance to deal with your personal injury
- Instruct you to accurately submit the necessary forms to ensure your accident injuries-related health care debts get settled
- Settle your property damage claims from your auto accident
- Guide you as you fill out your auto injury related insurance policy claim forms
CASE RESULTS ARE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- $3,000,000 31-year-old man who was cut off by another car causing his car to flip over. He sustained head injuries, facial injuries, and half of his pinky finger was amputated.
- $750,000 34-year-old pedestrian crossing the street was hit by a construction truck, resulting in injuries to his lower back and right knee.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in significant back injury.
To speak to an experienced Newark, NJ auto accident injury attorney immediately call us toll-free at (800) 923-3456 or email us via our contact page.William Grabler, New Jersey Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation Attorney
My name is Bill Grabler partner with Garces, Grabler & Lebroq. I head the Worker's compensation department and basically what I do is I help people get the medical treatments, monetary benefits while they were out of work and then monitored benefits for settlement when the treatment is done. And that's what I do on a daily basis. And I see a lot of people walk in my office who need help. They need somebody to fight for them as people need me. I take great pride knowing that the work that I'm doing is really helping their lives. They're not just files to me. It's not just the reward, it's really trying to make a difference in people's lives. Helping them overcome an obstacle. And I think that if I had to pick any reason why we're better than a lot of others, why we've accomplished more than a lot of others, no secret, just hard work.
Any automobile crash is distinctive and the way we address each car accident injury case is, also. Each personal injury attorney at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq develops each case as though we are going to trial. We thoroughly review all potential legal strategies insurance carriers may use to minimize or reject the maximum payout of a claim.
Our team has the practical knowledge it takes to negotiate with insurance carriers and gain the highest feasible award in the shortest time attainable.
You ought to get reasonable and just settlement, and every Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq auto accident injury attorney will represent you with compassion, dedication, and skill.
If the right case settlement isn’t offered, our auto accident injury law firm will bring your auto injury case before a court. We have taken to court and won countless serious auto accident injury cases in Newark, NJ and all over New Jersey.
Our Attorneys William J. Garces
, Auto Accident Injury Attorney and Managing PartnerWilliam N. Grabler
, Workers’ Compensation AttorneyLawrence A. LeBrocq
, Personal Injury Attorney
- Milagros C. Alvarez, Esq.
- Arlindo B. Araujo, Esq.
- Mario A. Arrieta, Esq.
- Tiffany Burres, Esq.
- Ayanna Y. Countee, Esq.
- Joseph T. Delgado, Esq.
- Yesmin Diaz, Esq.
- Thomas Dinan, Esq.
- Mena R. Francis, Esq.
- Matthew V. Futerfas, Esq.
- Karina Garcia, Esq.
- Sandra M. Guage, Esq.
- Jonathan A. Kessous, Esq.
- Nicholas L. Krochta, Esq.
- Jean-Claude Labady, Esq.
- Henrique Pagani, Esq.
- William Peck, Esq.
- David Rehe, Esq.
- Daniel Spafford, Esq.
- Michael Tomasino, Esq.
- Michelle Tullio, Esq.
- Robert B. White, III, Esq.
- André Earl Woodson, Esq.