Looking for the Best Auto Accident Injury Lawyers near Camden, NJ and all over New Jersey?
It is important to contact our Camden, NJ auto accident injury attorneys as soon as possible if you’ve been in a motor vehicle collision and you were injured if you wish to preserve your rights. You will be able to count on our representation to:
- Settle financial claims for your pain and suffering as a consequence of your auto accident
- Resolve your lost income claim as a consequence of your auto accident injury injuries
Assist you in finding a medical treatment facility where you live to treat your accidental injury
- Instruct you to accurately submit the necessary documents to make sure your auto accident-related health-related debts get settled
- Settle your property damage claims from your vehicle accident
- Advise you as you fill out your injury and accident related insurance coverage claim forms
CASE RESULTS ARE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- $3,000,000 31-year-old man who was cut off by another car causing his car to flip over. He sustained head injuries, facial injuries, and half of his pinky finger was amputated.
- $750,000 34-year-old pedestrian crossing the street was hit by a construction truck, resulting in injuries to his lower back and right knee.
- $700,000 24-year-old motorist driving the left lane when a cement truck in the right lane next to her attempted to make left turn resulting in a collision. She sustained injuries to her lower back that required surgery.
- $500,000 52-year-old motorist struck by the trailer of a truck that swerved into his lane while making a left turn at an intersection which resulted in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- $500,000 37-year-old motorist struck in the rear of her vehicle by the vehicle driving behind her, who failed to brake resulting in significant back injury.
To speak to a knowledgeable Camden, NJ auto accident injury legal representative immediately call us toll-free at 800.923.3456 or email us via our contact page.William Grabler, New Jersey Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation Attorney
My name is Bill Grabler partner with Garces, Grabler & Lebroq. I head the Worker's compensation department and basically what I do is I help people get the medical treatments, monetary benefits while they were out of work and then monitored benefits for settlement when the treatment is done. And that's what I do on a daily basis. And I see a lot of people walk in my office who need help. They need somebody to fight for them as people need me. I take great pride knowing that the work that I'm doing is really helping their lives. They're not just files to me. It's not just the reward, it's really trying to make a difference in people's lives. Helping them overcome an obstacle. And I think that if I had to pick any reason why we're better than a lot of others, why we've accomplished more than a lot of others, no secret, just hard work.
Any auto accident injury case is different and the method with which we approach each and every auto accident case is, too. Each auto collision injury lawyer at Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq prepares each accident case as though we are heading to trial. We carefully explore every achievable defenses insurance companies could use to minimize or withhold the whole payout of an injury case.
Our law firm has the litigation history it takes to argue with insurance carriers and attain the highest feasible claim settlement in the shortest time achievable.
You are entitled to equitable and just payment, and each Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq auto accident injury lawyer can represent you with empathy, dedication, and skill.
If the preferred response to your claim is not offered, our auto accident injury attorneys will take your car accident injury case before a court. We have taken to court and won many serious auto accident injury cases in Camden, NJ and across the entire state of New Jersey.
Some of our Attorneys.
See them all here: https://www.garcesgrabler.com/our-attorneys/