January 25, 2023
Wantage Township, NJ (January 21, 2023) - A traffic accident was reported in Sussex County on Tuesday that left one person injured. On January 17, the New Jersey state police received a notification that a crash occurred in Wantage Township.
According to reports, and around 420 p.m., a Kia was involved in a collision with a Ford van on Layton Road in the area near Route 284. Authorities responded to the scene and immediately blocked off the intersection.
Crews worked to remove the damaged vehicles from the scene of the accident. The driver of the Kia became trapped inside of their vehicle for a short period. The victim had to be extricated by firefighters.
The Wantage Township First Aid Squad responded to care for the injured victim and transfer them to a local hospital for further medical care.
The incident remains under investigation.
We hope the injured victim is able to recover quickly following this accident.
Car Accidents in New Jersey
Car accidents in New Jersey leave tens of thousands of people injured every year. There are many instances where innocent people suffer due to the careless and reckless actions of others.
Some common causes of car crashes that take place in the state of New Jersey include:
• Distracted driving: Drivers who use their cell phones while behind the wheel, eat, or talk with people inside their vehicles can take their attention off the road and cause serious accidents.
• Reckless driving: When drivers are reckless, they place the lives of innocent people at risk. Reckless driving actions can include speeding, running red lights, or weaving in and out of lanes.
• Driving while intoxicated: Drivers who are drunk or high continue to cause a significant number of car crashes here in New Jersey. These accidents often result in serious injuries.
• Poor driving conditions: There are a few different driving conditions that can impact the ability of the vehicle driver to maintain control. Inclement weather, broken or damaged road surfaces and obstructions along the road can all increase the chances of accidents occurring.
• Inexperience: When drivers like the experience to operate their vehicles responsibly, it can have devastating consequences for other people sharing the road.
If you have been hurt as a result of a car crash that was caused by the negligent actions of another motorist, you must reach out to a car accident lawyer in Wantage Township as possible. You may be able to pursue compensation to cover the damages that you face following your crash.
At Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq, our New Jersey personal injury lawyers are passionate about helping our clients get justice after they have been involved in a car accident in New Jersey. We never back down from a fight and strive to provide the highest quality of full-service legal representation for our clients.
With over three decades of experience fighting for the rights of those injured by car accidents, you can trust that we will be here for you every step of the way as you pursue compensation for your claim. Over the years, we have helped our clients recover more than $800 million in verdicts and settlements for their claims. We will fight to ensure you are able to get the maximum amount of compensation possible for your personal injury lawsuit. Do not wait any longer. Contact our New Jersey personal injury law firm at 800-923-3456 to schedule a free consultation to get started on your case.
Notes: Many of the accidents we write about could have been avoided. By disseminating information about serious incidents, we seek to arm our readers with the knowledge they need to prevent being seriously injured in an accident. This piece was created using external sources, including news articles and eyewitness descriptions of the collision and injuries. Therefore, the presented specifics of the accident have not been independently verified. Please notify us immediately if you find any inaccuracies in the article or if you wish to have the post deleted, we will rectify the content or remove the post.
Disclaimer: This is not a business solicitation, and none of the material presented is intended to be legal or medical advice. The featured image used in this post was not taken at this actual accident scene.