October 6, 2023
Pohatcong Township, NJ (July 19, 2023) – A pedestrian suffered injuries as a result of a crash that occurred in Warren County on Monday evening, July 17.
At around 11:30 p.m., authorities responded to the scene of a crash that occurred on Route 22.
Reports from local law enforcement officers show that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Route 22 in the area of St James Avenue. The pedestrian sustained significant injuries due to the accident. The victim was briefly treated on-site and rushed to a local hospital for further care.
At this time, the incident is being investigated.
We hope the injured victim is able to recover quickly. Our thoughts are with them at this time.
Pedestrian Accidents in New Jersey
Auto accidents in New Jersey result in the injuries of tens of thousands of individuals each year. Crashes involving pedestrians often result in serious injuries due to the fact that these victims, in particular, lack adequate protection from outer forces. Unfortunately, innocent people often suffer due to the careless and reckless behavior of others.
Common causes of car crashes in New Jersey include:
- Distracted driving: Engaging in activities like using cell phones, eating, or conversing with passengers diverts attention from the road and leads to serious accidents.
- Reckless driving: Speeding, running red lights, and frequent lane changes put innocent lives at risk.
- Driving under the influence: Drunk or drug-impaired drivers continue to cause a significant number of accidents in New Jersey, often resulting in severe injuries.
- Poor driving conditions: Inclement weather, damaged road surfaces, and road obstructions can affect a driver's control and increase the likelihood of accidents.
- Inexperience: Inexperienced drivers who lack the necessary skills and knowledge pose a threat to others on the road.
If you have been injured in a pedestrian crash caused by another driver's negligence, it is crucial to contact a pedestrian accident lawyer in New Jersey as soon as possible. You may be eligible to seek compensation for the damages you have suffered.
At Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq, our New Jersey personal injury lawyers are committed to helping clients get the compensation they deserve. With over 30 years of experience in providing trusted legal guidance and skilled representation, we have the knowledge and determination you need to secure maximum compensation. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, contact our New Jersey personal injury law firm at 800-923-3456 for a free consultation today, and let us fight on your behalf for justice.
Notes: Many of the accidents we write about could have been avoided. By disseminating information about serious incidents, we seek to arm our readers with the knowledge they need to prevent being seriously injured in an accident. This piece was created using external sources, including news articles and eyewitness descriptions of the collision and injuries. Therefore, the presented specifics of the accident have not been independently verified. Please notify us immediately if you find any inaccuracies in the article or if you wish to have the post deleted, we will rectify the content or remove the post.
Disclaimer: This is not a business solicitation, and none of the material presented is intended to be legal or medical advice. The featured image used in this post was not taken at this actual accident scene.