April 27, 2023
Phillipsburg, NJ (April 26, 2023) – On April 25, emergency officials were called to provide assistance at the scene of an automobile accident that took place in the Phillipsburg area.
At approximately 5:53 p.m., a collision took place on South Main Street in the area of Norton's Cork'n Bottle. The impact of the collision sent at least one vehicle off the road and down an embankment.
Injuries were confirmed as a result of this accident. Medics reported to the scene to provide medical treatment for the victims who suffered injuries. Those who required further care were provided transportation to local hospitals.
At this time, investigations into the crash are underway.
We hope the injured victims are able to recover quickly. Our thoughts are with them at this time.
Car Accidents in New Jersey
Car accidents take place far too often in New Jersey. These incidents leave tens of thousands of people with injuries that forever changed their lives. Some of the most common injuries reported in car crashes include:
- Chest injuries: There are many cases where people suffer injuries to the chest. This can include collapsed lungs or fractured ribs.
- Back injuries: These injuries are especially debilitating as they can prevent victims from lifting, stooping, and performing various tasks. Back injuries can include spinal cord injuries, herniated discs, and damage to the muscles or ligaments.
- Head injuries: Injuries to the head are especially debilitating. They can range from mild in nature to severe. When victims suffer from injuries that are severe, such as traumatic brain injuries, they often require extensive medical treatment.
- Whiplash: This type of injury occurs when the neck muscles in the ligaments are stretched too far. Whiplash can result in stiffness, pain, and limits to the range of motion of a victim.
- Cuts and lacerations: Many people suffer cuts and lacerations in accidents as a result of broken glass, sharp objects, and metal debris.
If you have been hurt as a result of a car crash, you may be able to take legal action. Filing a personal injury claim against the person who caused the crash can provide you with financial relief for medical expenses and more. You should seek guidance from a Philipsburg car accident lawyer as soon as possible to ensure you have the best chance of getting justice.
At Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq, we proudly offer an all-encompassing approach to legal representation. Our team is dedicated to helping injured people achieve justice and protect their rights throughout the entire process. If you have been involved in a car crash in Phillipsburg or the surrounding area, contact our personal injury law firm today at 800-923-3456. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers can meet with you for a free consultation to fight for your legal rights and to help your family get justice.
Notes: Many of the accidents we write about could have been avoided. By disseminating information about serious incidents, we seek to arm our readers with the knowledge they need to prevent being seriously injured in an accident. This piece was created using external sources, including news articles and eyewitness descriptions of the collision and injuries. Therefore, the presented specifics of the accident have not been independently verified. Please notify us immediately if you find any inaccuracies in the article, or if you wish to have the post deleted, we will rectify the content or remove the post.
Disclaimer: This is not a business solicitation, and none of the material presented is intended to be legal or medical advice. The featured image used in this post was not taken at this actual accident scene.