Michelle Tullio is an experienced and seasoned attorney and litigator, having begun her legal career in 1993. She became affiliated with Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq in 2013 managing their Perth Amboy office as a senior associate. Since 2013, Ms. Tullio has devoted herself to the practice of all aspects of personal injury cases. These include auto and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall cases and products liability claims. She has recovered many millions of dollars for her clients. Michelle prides herself on her hands on approach by giving personal attention to all her clients. Her focus is on recovering money for personal injury victims due to the fault of others, be it individuals, local businesses or even billion dollar corporations. She will fight for your rights.
Prior to joining Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq in 2013, Ms. Tullio was a partner in the law firm of Lanfrit & Tullio, LLC located in Somerset, New Jersey. She was named a partner in 2003. Prior to that, she was an associate with the law firm of Lanfrit, Liscinski & Rosenwasser. After graduation from law school, Michelle began her legal career as a law clerk for The Hon. Edwin R. Alley in 1993. Judge Alley was a NJ Superior Court judge based in Elizabeth and handled family law and divorce cases.
In addition to handling many trials throughout her long and distinguished career, Michelle has argued many cases on appeal before the New Jersey Appellate Division and the New Jersey Supreme Court. Some of her published cases are listed below. She was appointed Planning Board attorney for Edison Township in 2013, the first woman ever appointed in that capacity. She is a resident of Monmouth County.
In addition to her private practice, Ms. Tullio is a member of numerous professional organizations and has received appointments to several positions of high esteem. She is also affiliated with PRAHD, the Puerto Rican Association of Human Development. Michelle was nominated to sit on the Board of Governors for New Jersey Association for Justice in 2015. In this capacity, Ms. Tullio lectures and is responsible for leading seminars in the field of personal injury.
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- General Litigation
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, Juris Doctorate – 1993
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts in Economics 1990
- New Jersey State Bar – 1993
- United States District Court, State of New Jersey – 1993
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Puerto Rican Association of Human Development (PRAHD)
- Board of Governors, New Jersey State Bar Association for Justice
- Planning Board Attorney, Township of Edison, New Jersey
PUBLISHED OPINIONS – New Jersey Supreme Court
- Patel v. New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, 200 N.J. 413 (2009)
- Asbury Park Press and Paff v. Monmouth County et. Als., 201 N.J. 5 (2010)